- 50% deposit is due at time of booking (minimum 1 night).
- Balance due 30 days prior to check in.
- For your convienience, we only accept VISA & MasterCard.
- For your security, we do not accept cash or cheques.
- Cardholder signatures are due at check in, with receipts found in room.
- Same Day bookings must use chip & pin credit card & government issued photo ID.
- We reserve the right to request credit card used & matching government issued photo ID.
Hycroft Suites (& Granville House B&B) are small accommodations with a limited number of rooms. Due to our size and the fact that we do not overbook like large hotels, cancellations and changes made to arrival and departure dates affect us significantly. Please read and understand our default cancellation policy:
- No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the stay.
- No refunds for 1 to 6 room nights canceled within 14 days of arrival.
- No refunds for 7 nights or longer canceled within 30 days of arrival.
- Even when no refund is due, a refund maybe applied if the unit is resold.
- Cancellation Fee of 10% ($50 minimum) is applicable on all cancellations.
- Some promotions have a no refund or cancellation policy. See Booking Confirmation for details.
- If a booking is based on an incorrect rate, we will contact you to correct the rate or cancel the reservation.
- We suggest Trip Cancellation Insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your plans.
FREE DEDICATED PARKING SPOT:
- Each suite is assigned one dedicated on site parking spot during stay.
- 4 on site parking spots are located on the south side of property.
- From west to east, assignment is Madrid, Rome, Paris, Monaco.
- We recommend guests register vehicle with host.
- Please notify host of unauthorized vehicle in your parking spot.
- We will attempt to locate driver before calling the tow truck.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be removed at owners expense.
- There is free street parking on West 15th Avenue, out front.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE:
- Unique Time Sensitive Door Code is emailed after cancellation period, with subject line "Suite Entry".
- Your Unique Door Code is only active during your stay. Please remember your code.
- Check In is at your unit. There is no front desk. Door Codes work after 4pm.
- Host Check In: Pre arrange, or contact host when ready & we will endeavour to greet you.
- Self Check In: Please use your unique door code to access your suite.
- Check In Receipts will be in suite. Merchant Copies must be signed & returned to front mailbox upon arrival.
- Please contact host when signed receipts are ready for front mailbox pickup.
- Failure to return signed Check In Receipts to front mailbox upon arrival may result in disruption of service.
- Refusal of cardholder to sign Check In Receipts will result in eviction.
4pm CHECK IN:
- Early Check In: After 2pm, please contact host. No luggage drop or waiting area prior to 2pm.
- Late Check In: Please consider Self Check In with emailed Door Code provided.
- Same Day, Payment Owning or Invalid Credit Cards must Host Check-In prior to 6pm.
11am CHECK OUT:
- Early Check Out: Please understand you are responsible for all booked nights.
- Late Check Out: Please contact host, as cleaners arrive at check out time.
- A labour fee may apply for late Check Out not pre-arranged with host.
$25 EXTRA PERSON CHARGE:
- $25/night Extra Person Charge is applicable to REGISTERED guests beyond quadruple occupancy.
- $100/night Extra Person Charge is applicable to UNREGISTERED guests beyond quadruple occupancy
- Your reservation is for a specified number of guests. Please advise us if this number changes.
- Maximum Occupancy for Townhome is 6 persons (any age).
- Maximum Occupancy for Master Suite is 4 persons (any age).
- Maximum Occupancy is outlined in Hycroft.com Room Description.
- Violation will result in a minimum $100/night per person fine &/or eviction.
- Maximum Occupancy is determined by 2 persons (any age) per bed & our insurance.